At Firemex, we are fire rated window specialists in Australia with over 30 years’ experience in providing exceptional fire-resistant solutions to businesses right across Australia!
Boasting quality products complemented by precise and meticulous installation services, Firemex provides glazed window and steel frame system solutions that are customised to your exact requirements. As industry-leading fire rated window specialists in Australia, our approach to business is simple – we offer an all-inclusive and streamlined service from the initial consultation and product manufacturing to the supply and installation phase.
Firemex Glazed Window Solutions
Available for internal and external applications, our insulated fire glazed windows use the Forster insulated steel framing system. Offering a variety of profiles that have been carefully designed to suit most glazing applications and classifications under the Building Code of Australia, Firemex’s products are all certified to the relevant Australian Standards.
Our insulated steel glass systems are available in:
- Steel frames – Suitable for powder coating or painting
- High-grade stainless-steel frames – Available as single or multi-lite assemblies up to a maximum pane size of approximately 2700mm x 1800mm.
At Firemex, we prioritise quality and longevity above all else, which is why we utilise Pilkington Pyrostop insulated fire glass for all our insulated fire rated glazed doors and windows. Varying in thickness and allowing impact resistance and excellent acoustic performance (as per AS2208 testing), you’re guaranteed durability, safety and fire resistance when you need it most.
- -/60/60 using 23mm (int) or 27mm (ext) Pilkington Pyrostop®
- -/90/90 using 18+6+23 (47mm) Pilkington Pyrostop®
- -/120/120 using 23mm+6+23 (52mm) or 27+6+23 (56mm) Pilkington Pyrostop®
Benefits of Fire Rated Glass Windows:
Whether it’s for a commercial building or a residential property, investing in fire rated glass windows and doors can offer physical protection, as well as added peace of mind that your largest assets are safe. Above all else, the primary benefits include:
- Ideal for properties where the fire rating of the building element is required, without having to compromise natural light or visual sightings
- Suitable for internal and external applications
- Highly customisable to suit personal style and requirements
- Improve sound acoustics
- Impact resistance
Don’t put it off any longer – for added peace of mind and reassurance that your property and all its occupants are safe, be sure to invest in fire rated glass windows. As fire rated window specialists in Australia, we use only the most reputable brand names and products on the market to ensure you’re investing in a quality service that will serve you for years to come. For more information on our fire-rated windows and doors, please contact our team today on (07) 3277 3200.